Development and production
Incotex makes over 800 types of various products of our proprietary design developed in our R&D centres:
- Moscow. All products
- Saratov. Engineering support
- Nizhny Novgorod. Electricity meters
- Kursk. Trade equipment
- Ryazan. Power supply units
- Yoshkar Ola. LED screens, mesh displays
Highly qualified developers and software designers, total over 200 employees, are continuously working to make products that are competitive on the global market, which are exported to more than 30 countries worldwide. We have the following product lines:
- Electricity meters (over 200 types) and metering systems;
- Trade equipment (cash registers, printers, electronic scales);
- LED video information display solutions, including LED screens and mesh displays, complex information display solutions for railway stations, airports, stadiums, etc.;
- Professional devices for headend stations of digital TV (measuring receivers, splicers);
- CCTV, including a big number of HD digital cameras, digital video recorders with over 16TB memory;
- Radiation-protection device for smartphones, laptops and other devices using GSM and Wi-Fi networks;
- Omniliner, a device identifying location-independent time priority in gamble situations, including during sports and other quizzes;
- LED luminaires (over 200 types) and lamps for different applications and wattages (up to 2kW and more);
- Power supply units, mainly LED drivers;
- Three-phase supply solution with up to 0.99 efficiency, for high-power DC applications, including for high-power LED lighting (SY-Lighting);
- 2х2 chess with players located anywhere in the world;
- Online fiscalisation devices for traders, fuel stations and other companies.
Manufacture in Russia and abroad
4 facilities in Russia: Moscow, Saratov, Marx, Kaliningrad.
Engineering teams in Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan, and Kursk
Only cutting-edge technologies and solutions
Full-cycle in-house manufacture of our own original products.
Incotex has over 2000 units of cutting-edge high-tech equipment:
- 19 SMT lines of total capacity > 1M components per hour
- 8 selective soldering lines
- 5 reflow soldering lines
- 3 large-scale metal lasers
- 5 plastic laser cutters
- 3 automated and 2 manual metal & plastic painting lines
- 5 gluing and potting robots
- 6 metal treatment centres
- 4 automated metal cutting machines
- 49 plastic moulders
We also have other equipment for punching, bending, cutting operations with metals, galvanic isolation, as well as measuring and testing benches, and QC.
Over 150 patents
Ownership of over 150 patents and a number of well-known trademarks. More than 200 licenses and certificates for individual products and series of products.
IQNET ISO 9001-2015 certificate
The Company has its quality management system certified to IQNet ISO 9001-2015 standard as well as DQS (Germany), CISQ (Italy) and AENOR (Spain).
It all started in 1989 from contractual development of various radio electronic products. The company’s roots are based on its founder Dr. Yury Sokolov, an engineer and inventor of a significant weight and spotless reputation in the technical world.
First cash register, which triggered the whole business of Trade Equipment.
First smart energy meter.Setting up the Metering Division.
Start of production of plasma modules for information boards and displays. Creation of the Display Systems Division.
LED screens development. Setting up the Power Supplies Division.
Digital Electronics Division (set-top boxes of all standards, digital IP video cameras with face recognition, etc.)
Qualitteq, started developing professional broadcasting equipment to the DVB-T2 standard.
Setting up the LED Lighting Division.
Development and production of a range of phosphors for lighting applications.
Innovative SY-Lighting concept, а completely new approach to the development and design of LED lighting.
Production shop for power supply units was launched.